Friday, November 05, 2010

Stressbuster!

Listening to: 'The Heart Never Lies' by McFly [McFly: Greatest Hits]

I've been so stressed lately. Like a sumo wrestler is sitting on my shoulders. I've been trying to find quick fix stress relievers, but I haven't had much luck...until this evening. I was walking back from the lab (I left my bike at home today 'cos it was so windy) and listening to some music, when the following song came on. I pretty much sang along out loud and skipped all the way home. And now I'm feeling all energised. Not necessarily motivated, but I'll take what I can get :D

Anyway, here it is:


"There's nothing on Earth that can save us, when I fell in love with Uranus" :D

And since seeing them on the Chris Moyles Show Access All Areas Tour (which I'll blog about in more detail soon) yesterday, I am properly in love with McFly. Specifically Harry.

L-R: Tom, Dougie, Danny, Harry
Ladies (and gents), if you'd like to see more *ahem* revealing pics from their Attitude shoot, click here (they're totally NSFW, in case it wasn't obvious from the above pic). You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. lol posting nsfw pics on ur blog?! now u've really starting cracking :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'like a sumo wrestler sitting on my shoulder.'

    u crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gehan - no, I posted the link to NSFW pics...totally different :P

    GG - :D

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!