Saturday, October 27, 2007

Here's to you, Seeya

Listening to: '1234' by Feist [The Reminder]

Hmm...I can't get this song out of my head. I can't remember any of the words after "1234 tell me that you love me more"...but the tune is on repeat in my mind, and I find myself skipping to the beat. Picture Tobey Maguire in his Peter Parker guise, skipping along sans spectacles to the tune of 'Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head'...yeah something like that, but with less sunshine. A lot less sunshine.

I miss him. When someone is in your life for all 24 years of it, they assume a state of pseudo-immortality. And then you get the call. I mean the call. No amount of preparation can set you up for that moment. Nothing can prevent the tears, or the heartache. Yeah I miss him. And I'll miss him even more when I go home next, whenever that will be.

Sigh.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!