Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Listening to: some crap

I wish the world would just fuck off and leave me alone. I hate this feeling...this "I should hide away and protect others from my volatility" thing. My head feels like it's gonna explode and I have this urge to stab something. Or break some crockery. Or insult someone. But I know that won't make things better. Nothing will. Heck I thought this Evening Primrose Oil was supposed to calm the mood swings? wtf.

I know I should deal with it. Meditate or something. But whatever. Later. For now I'll just tell the world to fuck off. And to those of you that think PMS is some kind of excuse or a joke or something, let me kick you in the genitals repeatedly for a week every month for about 30 years and we'll see how you like it.

Hell hath no fury indeed.

2 comments:

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!