Sunday, April 03, 2011

I wish I was this cool

Listening to: Radio 1

That's one of my tags on tumblr. I mean is it too much to ask to be effortlessly cool? I wanna be one of those people that rolls out of bed looking awesome. Haha wishful thinking indeed.

Aaanyway, here are a few songs that make me wish I was cool. It's been a while since a music post so...

Get Away - Yuck

I dunno why, but this reminds me of Smashing Pumpkins
Whirring - The Joy Formidable

Yay, yet another cool Welsh band!
Undertow - Warpaint

Random fact: This video was apparently directed by the girl who came in 40 Days and 40 Nights
If You Wanna - The Vaccines

"What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?" is such a cool album title!
Brick by Brick - Arctic Monkeys

Anyone else feel like they've been transported back to the '60s?
I'm really looking forward to the next Monkeys single. Is "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair" an amazing title or what?!

Hope you like this stuff. If you know of any similar music that I may not have come across, feel free to suggest!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!