- Black Widow is the only Scarlett Johansson character that I don't want to throw things at. In fact, I think she's amazing.
- I wanted to shout "Scherbatsky!" every time Cobie Smulders was on screen.
- The Avengers is possibly the only superhero movie I've seen where women are not treated like sex objects or weaklings.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's legs are just wow.
- Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr. - HOW TO CHOOSE?!?!?!
- I think I have a crush on Agent Coulson. He's just so...n'awwwwww.
- 142 mins goes so quickly.
- You would think, after so many superhero movies, that people would know not to leave the cinema as soon as the movie ends. You would be wrong.
- I haven't seen Thor or Captain America 'cos I was broke when they came out. I need to fix this.
- I haven't had so much fun at the cinema since I went to see Iron Man.
Friday, April 27, 2012
PseudoRandom blogged this at 8:04 pm