Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Every cloud has a silver lining

Listening to: 'Ways & Means' by Snow Patrol [Final Straw]

I'm on a *lunch break* from past paper questions. Went down to the post room as I do everyday at lunchtime, expecting to see an empty pigeon hole. As I've said before, I'm not a "my birthday" person, so I was caught completely unawares by the birthday cards I found! Even better was the fact that they were all from home. Never knew post could be this exciting. Why do phone bills and bank statements have to give it such a bad name?

I'm a good girl, so I won't open the cards until Friday... but it does make me happy that they're sitting on my desk in a neat little pile. I'm pretty amazed at the fact that it's made me so eager. Maybe I've found a good thing about birthdays afterall?

Speaking of birthdays, Happy Birthday Jr.!!! I'm glad the Weather Gods have been kind to you today, compared with the last few days!

OK I should really get back to work. Thanks to childof25, I'm indulging in some Snow Patrol. Bliss.

3 comments:

  1. You're very welcome...buy their album! If everyone buys it, they might do another tour soon and I might get a chance to see them :)...since it looks like I'm gonna miss out on their current tour :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Sam! Too bad you can't make it for the BBQ. We'll meet up after ur exams alrite? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey~!

    Its nearly your birthday so I'll wish you now.

    All the best for a memorable day~!
    Make sure you take some time out of revising to enjoy yourself.

    Hope everything you wish for comes easily to you this year!!

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!