Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lazy summer days are for...

Listening to: 'Your Love Is Mine' by Corinne Bailey Rae [-]

...revision, apparently. Nonetheless, summer is here. I don't care what you say about it still being the 1st week of May - my windows are open, and that means it's summer in England. Besides, 26.5°C can't mean anything else now, can it? Reminds me of the TV advert for Ford's Summer of Love campaign...although the Austin Powers look-alike (albeit with better teeth) in the ad wouldn't necessarily be my ideal 'summer fling potential'. Then again, beggars can't be choosers ;-)

Moving on...

Someone, somewhere along the line, upped the ante of these blooming exams. So much for not being stressed. Here I was, just about to get stressed about not being stressed enough...and suddenly I have reason to get stressed! I should be happy, yes? And my doctor...she says my hormones are wonky...who would've thought, eh?

Aargh bloody lawnmower outside my window drowning the honey emanating from my speakers (no, not literally)! I guess the smell of freshly cut grass is a consolation. That reminds me, better check the pollen count. Yay, it's high...bring on the hay fever :-|

Hmm I'm sure there are more things I wanted to say, but they probably all amount to two things:
  1. I need amazing grades
  2. I want eye candy* (preferably with a triple-digit IQ)
And oh yeah, I'm an idealistic pedant. Most of the time.

OK, lunchtime. Adios amigos.

*n.b. use of 'want' instead of 'need' - I'm not that desperate! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!
    I'm sure you wont have a problem getting the amazing grades.
    VV brain power right? haha

    oh and good luck with the eye candy. There's sure to be some around, just keep looking and if you find extra stick em in a closet for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!