Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad hair and deadly fungi

Listening to: Radio 1

Last night was the National Television Awards show on ITV. I didn't see it, due to the minor issue of not having a TV. But I did manage to catch the most important part of the whole night (after Cheryl Cole's outfit, of course) on youtube this morning. And of course I simply had to share it!


Sigh. I've blogged about JEdward before (here and here), but this is taking it to the next (unbelievable) level. I feel sorry for Joe that he had to share a stage with these guys, but then they were performing with Vanilla Ice. ROFL. ROFL. ROFL (yes I'm still laughing). The funniest part is, JEdward weren't even born when Ice Ice Baby was originally released!

Anyway, I was listening to the song, and I actually listened to the words.
All right stop, collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo! I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and watch me jump like a candle.
It gets better...
Dance, go rush the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it, You better gain way
You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play
If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
I'm sorry, "I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom"?!?!?! Is this dude for real?!

Anyway this is a bit of a nonsensical post, I know. I haven't had time to sit down and blog about my trip...hell I'm still lagging behind on my emails! And don't get me started on the photos. All will be sorted soon, hopefully. Until then, you're gonna have to put up with random observations like this. Lucky you.

3 comments:

  1. laaaoved ice ice baby when i was about 9 or 10 and i was just singing in my head as i read. waaaah am old!!!

    btw remember 'informer'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chavie - lol :) Are you old enough to remember this song? :P

    Delilah - LOL don't worry, we're in the same boat. I can still remember most of the words to Gangsta's Paradise (yes, the rap)...sigh. And of course I remember Informer! :D

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!