Monday, February 14, 2011

An apology (of sorts)

Listening to: 'Ain't No Way' by Aretha Franklin [Respect: The Very Best of Aretha Franklin]

Dear KC,

I'm sorry you're still hurting a week after the 'incident'. OK let's face it, it's not like you were ever in the running for 'most beautiful knee cap of the year'...but now you look more like a choppa-fied plum than a knee cap. You feel like one too. You can blame that stupid bike of mine for being heavier than I, and Cambridge City Council for not maintaining the roads properly (oh yeah and my rubbish sense of balance, but let's not dwell on that).

I don't think I'll stop wearing short skirts (at least until I've properly smashed you up), but rest assured you'll be well hidden by dark-coloured tights for the time being. And let's not allow the prevalent sunshine to delude us into thinking about Summer.

OK I think that's all I have to say. You can go back to looking all scabby and bluey purple now. And can you stop hurting please? Thanks.

Love,
Me.

3 comments:

  1. EWWW....!!

    yes, that is all I have to say :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Hope you are not wobbling and waddling, KC needs K-guards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. :( Hope they're better now!

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!