Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stop the faff

Listening to: 'Kokomo' by The Beach Boys [Still Cruisin']

Yeah I'm still here, barely. I really need to get back to blogging. Let's hope this is a start.

I just realised that I hadn't mentioned my shiny new computer! My laptop froze over Christmas so I went in for a new desktop. I don't care what anyone says...Vista is cool! My laptop couldn't play DVDs (yes, it was that basic) but obviously my desktop can, so I bought the Love Actually DVD to celebrate :D.

My project is crawling along. I've been reading a lot, but I'm not really sure whether that's 'cos I have to read or 'cos I'm avoiding doing experiments. Hopefully I can sort myself out soon.

I am LOVING the cricket. Not loving the Woolmer saga (may he rest in peace), but as far as the cricket goes...wow! I was so relieved that we beat India on Friday...take that! to everyone who screamed 'match fixing'. Quite nervous about meeting South Africa on Wednesday, but hopefully we can prove our worth. GO LANKA!

The mood's still quite low. "Give it time", they all say. I guess I can't really do much else. Maybe if I stop the faff and get on with my life, time will sort everything out. Yeah, maybe...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!