Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another one bites the dust

Listening to: nothing, 'cos I should be asleep!


We're through! YAY!!! Can't be bothered to do a match analysis now, but you can read all about it here. Once again, my only complaint is that we had them at 149/9 and we let them score up to 208...what the hell?! It's almost like we felt sorry for them.

As predicted, there's been more off-pitch action since my last post. Bennet King resigned as Windies coach (bet you never knew he was the coach, huh?) and a few hours ago, Stephen Fleming resigned as New Zealand's ODI captain. At least he hasn't retired...dunno what I'd do without my eye candy fix!

sigh...

So NZ have lost their 5th World Cup semifinal, and we'll face either Australia or South Africa in our 2nd final on Saturday. Put your cheering caps on people.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!