Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The fun just never stops

Listening to: 'Take Back The City' by Snow Patrol [A Hundred Million Suns]

Oh yeah. They're back. While I missed the world exclusive first play on Zane's show last night (I was stuck in the lab sans my radio, trying to glue together a polypropylene syringe and a PVC tube...don't ask), I've been fortunate enough to hear it thrice on the radio since then. The new Snow Patrol single will be available for download on the 13th of October, and the album will be released on the 24th (I think). The website has a audio snippet which I'm playing on loop at the moment...and I love it more with every listen.

Not satisfied with joining the Snow Patrol mailing list and subscribing to the website RSS feed, I'm checking the website every day for news of tour dates. I was too lazy to get Coldplay tickets, I am not missing Snow Patrol!

BTW n, this is all your fault :P

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!