Sunday, September 28, 2008

These boots were made for walking...

Listening to: 'Something Kinda Ooooh' by Girls Aloud [The Sound of Girls Aloud: The Greatest Hits]

...and I mean these boots specifically:

Aren't they to die for?! And they're mine! Muahahahahahaha!

Sorry, I'm just really really happy with my purchase and I'm finding it hard to contain my happiness. For ages I've been looking for a pair of decently priced tan slouch boots that don't make me look like a 5-yr old trying to wear mummy's heels, and now I've found one. And I'm still (barely) within my budget. Score!

3 comments:

  1. haha welcome to the dark side!! I have to say these posts are very refreshing! I'm happy to see you excited about clothes..and not only cos you've been looking really good lately but also because I think they do wonders for confidence and body image ;) cool boots BTW!

    V;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. V: Hahaha dark side indeed! Thanks for the compliment, and I think you're right - I'm feeling much happier these days :-). I shall parade the boots soon ;-)

    Darwin: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!