Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh dear.

Listening to: 'The Promise' by Girls Aloud [-]

OK so I'm one of the few that doesn't hear the likeness to the theme song for Blankety Blank. But never mind that...I can't get it out of my head. What is it with me and Girls Aloud songs?!?!?! Sooooo infectious. The credibility of my taste in music has long been flushed down the loo, but this is worrying. That said, GA have shown an impressive versatility uncommon in 'processed-pop' groups. And they're not devoid of talent. And they've managed to get five decent studio albums out, so we know they have staying power. OK I give in. Here's 'The Promise' by Girls Aloud.

Long live Britpop!

1 comment:

  1. im sorry, but nothing u say can make anyone take girls aloud seriously.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!