Friday, September 17, 2010

Bonjour, mes amis!

Listening to: 'Tomorrow Never Dies' by Sheryl Crow [OST - Tomorrow Never Dies]

No, I haven't suddenly become a francophile...but yes, I have returned to the UK. I had a wonderful trip. Paris was ace, and catching up with the parents in Geneva was bliss. I wish it could've been at least a week longer, but no such luck.

As expected, I went a bit apeshit with the camera...the photo count currently stands at 817. It's gonna take a while to sift through them all, especially considering I've got 3 months left until my actual final no-more-faffing-about thesis deadline. So far I've just done all the Project 365 pics from the week, so I'm up to date on that stuff. The rest will have to wait.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Will blog about the trip soon, maybe this weekend. Till then, au revoir!

4 comments:

  1. Good scene, you are back. Waiting to see those pictures. All the best with your finals :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 817?!?!

    lol thaz a LOT o pics :P but ur stuff is really good, and in my amateur opinion, they seem to be getting better. if i had a good camera i would love to experiement too..

    glad u had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, Me-shak - see latest post!

    Gehan - Hehe yeah, but a lot were duplicates taken with different settings, and esp at the Louvre they were labels for the art I photographed (otherwise I wouldn't know what they were :D ). Thanks for the compliment! And don't use your camera as an excuse not to experiment! Just start taking photos with whatever you have and you'll soon figure out how to create the images you want :-)

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!