Sunday, January 29, 2006

So Why Am I Doing This?

So, why this? why now?

Because it's cool?
Because everyone's doing it?
Because 'apparently' it's fun?
Because I read somewhere in a book that penning down your thoughts is good therapy?
Because there are things I can't tell the people I love and care about (and those I don't)?
Because I need something to do instead of working?
Because I'm lonely and this blog will become my friend?

Hmm...a conjuncture of all, perhaps. Or maybe I'm just creating this on a whim. Either way, here it is. If I never post another blog again, it doesn't mean I'm too busy or I'm having too much fun...it just means I've forgotten. If I post blogs religiously every Sunday, it means I'm actually organising myself. Way to go me.

Oh well, here goes nothing!

1 comment:

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!