Friday, April 03, 2009

My boat got rocked

Listening to: nothing

Why do so many people think they can take me for granted?! I may be skinny and I may giggle a lot and make friendly banter all the time, but that doesn't mean I'm a pushover! "Oh PR won't mind, she'll do anything for me, I don't need to ask her...it's not like she has anything better to do with her time". Well listen up, you *insert suitable derogatory term here*. I am not a f***ing doormat and you will not take advantage of me.

Moving on, I just saw The Boat That Rocked. So funny! Awesome music, hilarious script and perfect cast. Philip Seymour Hoffman is a legend. And I could stare at Tom Sturridge for hours.

But instead, I will sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Kick em in the butt! >.<

    And a funny movie to download! Yaaayy.
    Also, from a certain angle, Tom Sturridge so looks like a mannequin.
    A nice looking one nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i thought u got laid... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya men.. just tell people straight off. :) mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mak - Can't no, have to co-exist with these people for the foreseeable future. Well a year more at least.
    Yeah yeah watch it! LOL mannequin? Hmm possibly. I was too busy curbing my desire to ruffle his hair to notice :D

    Gehan - LOL now that would rock my boat! :P

    DeeCee - Wish I could! See what I told Mak. Mwah back at ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just coz you are nice they assume you are a pushover. I know the feeling =)

    ReplyDelete

Speak now, or forever hold your peace (well not really)!